Monday, August 29, 2016

Coming into a new month soon!

Are you ready?
I love when it starts headin' toward Autumn!  The trees are so beautiful!
Also, Autumn is a time for good changes to take place.
All the old things that have served their purpose start to get weaker, and we come into a time
of going within and seeing what new things have been seeded within us, and are set to grow
over the coming year.
If you are wanting to peep into the coming year, give me a holler!
Also-
Your Personal Year Cycle
Everyone has one, it starts the month of your birthday and runs til the next birthday.
I don't 'do' astrology, over the years my Spirit Guide has shown me about that cycle.
Sometime people move into their next year energy a little earlier.
These cycles have a lot to do with when a person settles down, when 'good luck' starts,
when promotions come, etc.

I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment